Who are our service for
- Employees in all professions (Physician, Engineer, Plumber, Banker, Electrician...
- Unemployed persons
- Students with or without income
- AHV and IV pensioners
- General partnership.
- Rental income (this concerns persons holding real estate in Switzerland and residing abroad).
According to Swiss cantonal law and practice, property owners are subject to rental income. This means that they must pay the taxes on the rental income they receive. The cantons take into account a flat rate as rental income even if the property has not been rented or considered as a second home.
- Limited liability company (Sàrl)
- Limited company (SA)
- Cooperative company
- Other legal entities (associations and foundations)